1. Can I do anything with my copier when I get a "call for service” code on the display?
You can first try turning off the main switch and then restarting the machine. Many times this simple reset procedure can solve minor problems. If the code re-occurs, then call IOS so that a technician can be dispatched.
2. Can anything be done when I cannot print from my computer to my copier?
Many times errors in the computer will cause print jobs to not print. You can clear your print queue of any jobs which did not print, and re-start your computer to reset any computer errors.
3. I get lines on my copies when using the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). Is there anything that I can clean to solve this problem?
Many newer copiers have a small glass to the left of the main copier glass which is used by the ADF. When this gets dirty it causes lines on the copies. You can clean the glass with a soft cloth and glass cleaner.
4. Can I make copies when the "add toner” light is on?
Most copiers and printers will shut down when the toner light is on. It is important to keep extra toner in stock. The best way to do this is to call IOS when you add your last toner. This will prevent any unnecessary out of toner situations.
5. If I lease equipment from IOS, can the maintenance agreement be included with the lease payment?
Yes. Your maintenance agreement can be included with the lease payment, allowing your business to write only one check instead of two each month.
6. When I call you who will I talk to?
When you call IOS, you get a live person to speak with; no computers or voicemail. You will be speaking with someone local, not a person in another state.